A division of CAM Team Homes and CAM Team Solutions
DOT # 2936765
Servicing Baltimore County – White Marsh and Surrounding areas
- Emergency Vehicle Recovery
- Stranded Vehicles / Junk Car Removal
- Move Vehicles to Repair facility
- Repossession / Recovery
Contact Us: 443-903-9035 , or Email us at Towing@CAMsecureservices.com
5806 Allender Rd, White Marsh. Md. 21162
Make sure you know your rights if your car has been towed from a parking lot in Maryland !
- Specific sign requirements including (i) that the sign must be at least 24 inches high and 30 inches wide; (ii) be clearly visible at the lot entrance or from the parking spaces; (iii) state the name of the towing company and the location where vehicles will be towed; (iv) indicate that Maryland law requires vehicles to be available for reclamation 24 hours per day, 7 days per week; and (v) state the maximum amount that may be charged for the towing of a vehicle.
- Before towing or removing a vehicle, a tow company must have the authorization of the parking lot owner which shall include: (i) the name of the person authorizing the tow or removal; (ii) a statement that the vehicle is being towed or removed at the request of the parking lot owner; and (iii) photographic evidence of the violation or reason for the towing of the vehicle.
- If a vehicle has not yet been removed from a parking lot, the towing company who has possession of the vehicle must release the vehicle to the owner or an agent of the owner: (i) if the owner or agent requests release of the vehicle; (ii) if the vehicle can be driven under its own power; (iii) whether or not the vehicle has been lifted off the ground; and (iv) if the owner or agent pays a drop fee in an amount not exceeding 50% of the cost of a full tow.
CAM Secure Services 877-CAM Team
1621-B Belair Rd, Fallston, Md 21047